27 november 2007

Hester with an E..

My story of last friday.
I woke up too late for work. Luckily I didn't have to start early because I planned to do important stuff:-) My drivers liscence really needs to be extended, very important since I ditched my car at the car cemetry and I hardly ever drive other peoples' cars these days.. Anyway, I checked my e-mail just before I jumped on my bike to the train station and found out I never received the newsletter I send the day before, a bit in a hurry. So instead of getting a new drivers liscense I decided to check what went wrong and dragged myself to the office, too early. Just before the train stopped at the airport a women dressed in a red coat complemented me abouy my earrings (wearing a white button in one ear as most of you have already noticed). She told me that she was in a hurry (what else is new..), she had to work at the airport: film returning travelers for a tv programm, her camaracrew phoned her, we exchanged email and phonenumber (she wrote: Hester with an E), she told me how funny this short meeting was for about four times, and that she would call me about filming at my office and then she was gone....


Today..
My phone rang, unknown number...A women's voice said: Hello Hester with an E..do you remember me? It was the women with the red coat who I met on the train on my way to the office. The women told me she was in hospital. And ofcourse, when you are very ill, in pain and in hospital you really really need to call a girl who you met randomly in the train on your way to Schiphol....

Now I do think this was a very funny meeting...

Geen opmerkingen: